The Room and the Inn
Back to sensuality
7 things about me?
Are you sure you want to know. Okay then I will tell you the least interesting seven things there is. In-fact i am going to use a loophole that exists in the award. it doesn’t tell that I cant use the ones I already told in other award acceptance speeches. so there goes…
1. Divya Nambiar of Tipsy from the Trip
* for being my BFF in the blogosphere and all the wonderful journeys she shares with us.
2. Rakhee Ghelani of Aussie Girl in India
* for all the wonderful stories about India that she brings to the table.
3. Shalini of Shail’s Nest
* for all the beautiful stories that bloom in her wonderful nest.
4. Nagini of A Homemaker’s Utopia
* for all the amazing things this homemakers.
5. Pranita Bhatt of Miracles Happen!
* for all the wonderful Haikus she been spurring up lately!.
6. Joshi Daniel of Joshi daniel Photography
* for all the wonderful pictures his camera takes for him.
7. Paige of Paiges of Life
* for her beautiful child Avery and the wonderful stories they brew up together.
* for having her blog address so similar to mine so that could find in out meet little miss Avery.
8. Rohit Sareen of My Third Eye
* for all the things he claims to have seen with his third eye (which we see with our two).
9. Deepak Karthik of WhateveR it Takes
* One more for you collection Deepak!.
10. Tracy M of Dandelion Mama
* for being a wonderful mom talking about being a wonderful mom, who thought narcissism be so charming.
11. Sangeetha Raghu Nair of Sangry Words
* for all the people she has managed not to kill in her latest road rage.
12. Chinthan Guptha of The Blunt Blog
* for all the things she si been putting on her blog, everything from random snaps to chiseled poems.
13. Enigmatic Soul of Musings and reflections
* For all the enigmatic poems shes been churning out, she is on a roll.
14. Shobaa De of Shobadee
* everybody knows her and her versatility, ( she got me blogging ).
15. Roopz of Voice of a Village Girl
* last but not even close to the least, for all the wonderful things she rights in her blog.
Titanic: The Unsinkable Ship
Titanic: The Movie ( 1991 )
Titanic: The Photo Album
Next to depart was a person of such adorable nature, grandmother of my roommates, a very special person to him hence a very special person to me. I have seen her, been in her presence hardly minutes yet those moments shine through the kaleidoscope of my mind. She was a real women with an almost divine aura about her. I don’t want to talk more about her as I know that my friend will obviously read it and it’s hard enough for him I don’t want to make it any harder. I really wish he didn’t read it at all.