The Room and the Inn
Back to sensuality
7 things about me?
Are you sure you want to know. Okay then I will tell you the least interesting seven things there is. In-fact i am going to use a loophole that exists in the award. it doesn’t tell that I cant use the ones I already told in other award acceptance speeches. so there goes…
1. Divya Nambiar of Tipsy from the Trip
* for being my BFF in the blogosphere and all the wonderful journeys she shares with us.
2. Rakhee Ghelani of Aussie Girl in India
* for all the wonderful stories about India that she brings to the table.
3. Shalini of Shail’s Nest
* for all the beautiful stories that bloom in her wonderful nest.
4. Nagini of A Homemaker’s Utopia
* for all the amazing things this homemakers.
5. Pranita Bhatt of Miracles Happen!
* for all the wonderful Haikus she been spurring up lately!.
6. Joshi Daniel of Joshi daniel Photography
* for all the wonderful pictures his camera takes for him.
7. Paige of Paiges of Life
* for her beautiful child Avery and the wonderful stories they brew up together.
* for having her blog address so similar to mine so that could find in out meet little miss Avery.
8. Rohit Sareen of My Third Eye
* for all the things he claims to have seen with his third eye (which we see with our two).
9. Deepak Karthik of WhateveR it Takes
* One more for you collection Deepak!.
10. Tracy M of Dandelion Mama
* for being a wonderful mom talking about being a wonderful mom, who thought narcissism be so charming.
11. Sangeetha Raghu Nair of Sangry Words
* for all the people she has managed not to kill in her latest road rage.
12. Chinthan Guptha of The Blunt Blog
* for all the things she si been putting on her blog, everything from random snaps to chiseled poems.
13. Enigmatic Soul of Musings and reflections
* For all the enigmatic poems shes been churning out, she is on a roll.
14. Shobaa De of Shobadee
* everybody knows her and her versatility, ( she got me blogging ).
15. Roopz of Voice of a Village Girl
* last but not even close to the least, for all the wonderful things she rights in her blog.
Titanic: The Unsinkable Ship
Titanic: The Movie ( 1991 )
Titanic: The Photo Album
Next to depart was a person of such adorable nature, grandmother of my roommates, a very special person to him hence a very special person to me. I have seen her, been in her presence hardly minutes yet those moments shine through the kaleidoscope of my mind. She was a real women with an almost divine aura about her. I don’t want to talk more about her as I know that my friend will obviously read it and it’s hard enough for him I don’t want to make it any harder. I really wish he didn’t read it at all.
One for the sake of the old times, when all we had was Doordarshan and its occasionally broadcasted patriotic songs. This one was a jewel among the many that would pop up occasionally and that never fails to ignite in us the feeling of brotherhood.
The Lyrics for all who wants to just sing along